Learn how to successfully install Blissfully to begin managing your company's SaaS applications.
Google Workspace is one of Blissfully's foundational integrations and provides a wide range of capabilities. If your business is integrated with Google Workspace, installation can be done using our Marketplace app.
- 2.Click "Install G-Suite Marketplace App" in the upper left of the page
- 3.You'll be redirected to Blissfully's Google Marketplace page. Click "Domain Install"
- Warning: If you're not actually a Google Super Admin for your Organization, you will instead see "Individual Install", instead of "Domain Install". Choosing Individual Install will appear to work but results in a partial integration, unable to provide broad visibility into your organization. If you are interested in exploring more nuanced installations, please contact support.
- 4.Accept Blissfully's Marketplace App permissions
- 6.Accept the Terms of Service then click "Launch App"
- 7.You'll see a status bar indicating the progress of your install
- 8.Once complete, click "Open the Dashboard" and you're in
After the app has detected the Google Workspace Marketplace app install, it confirms two other facts:
- You are a Google Workspace domain administrator (Super Admin).
- API access to Google Workspace is enabled.
If the app instructs you to enable API access to Google Workspace, visit your Google Workspace Security Settings. (Tip: If you are asked to log in, re-click this link to take you precisely where you need to be!) You should see an Enable API checkbox. Check it and select Save then return to the Blissfully App - the installation screen should confirm you're good to go.