Blissfully End of Life - Dec. 15, 2022
As we focus on creating this next-gen platform, we have made the difficult decision to begin sunsetting the standalone, legacy Blissfully platform on December 15, 2022.
We realize this is an operational inconvenience, and want to support our customers during this transition.
Our team will be available to make this transition as smooth as possible, including making recommendations on alternative tools and migration options.
- Software system of record
- Procurement lifecycle workflows
- Hardware asset tracking
- Employee on and offboarding
- Security Audit
- Device Management & License Tracking integrations will not be available in Vendr 2.0
- Upgrade to Vendr 2.0. We’ll match the cost of your Vendr subscription with Vendr Cash to leverage for net new purchases from verified SaaS sellers. Note: you’ll still have access to Blissfully Legacy through Dec. 15 if you need that functionality.
- Don’t upgrade, and keep access to Blissfully legacy through Dec. 15, 2022 at no extra cost. After this point, you will have to choose between having your account migrated to a free version of Vendr 2.0 (System of Record plus self-service Workflows) or deleted.
- Move off of Blissfully / Vendr before Dec. 15, 2022 and we will offer a pro-rated refund for the remaining time on your subscription.
For the parts of Blissfully legacy that we are moving away from, we have some high level recommendations based on our knowledge of the industry and what we’re seeing other customers move to.
Note that they may not be 1:1 replacements, but as a whole should be able to facilitate replacing that functionality.
- Onboarding & offboarding
- JIT, non-JIT, and non-SSO/JIT apps are added to onboarding workflows
- Any non app related processes can be added. Ex: "Complete new hire HR profile" assigned to HR person or "Complete your HR paperwork" assigned to onboarded
- Any specific app processes (approvals, adding to groups or projects, etc)
- Checklists for the parts that Okta might not be able to automate or handle.
- We also see folks move some on and off boarding tasks to their HRIS.
- MDM: Kandji (which is a Verified Supplier, so we can help negotiate a good deal if interested)
- SMB: Freshservice
- MM: Atlassian
- Enterprise: ServiceNow
- Jira or Zendesk
- Vanta for automated compliance